Chipotle Honey Vinaigrette
Add some spice to your salad. The chipotle honey vinaigrette is versatile with a smoky flavor that can be used for marinades, roasted veggies, and more! This vinaigrette is blended with ingredients containing vital nutrients that help with things such as heart health, blood pressure, and cholesterol.
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Dried Oregano
- 2 Chipotle Pepper in adobe sauce
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- 6 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 3/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Mix all ingredients, except oil
- Add ingredients to blender or food processor. While blender is on, slowly pour in oil until fully immulsified.
FOOD NERD FACTS
- Honey is the only edible food that never goes bad
- Chipotle peppers contain capsaicin, which may have anticancer properties