Citrus Melon-Berry Fruit Salad
Stay hydrated and healthy with the Berry Fruit Salad. The succulent cantaloupe and melon contain high water content and plenty of potassium to help regulate your heartbeat. You can be healthy and satisfy your sweet tooth by avoiding any processed sugars. Allow the sweetness of the berries and honey to complement the tart taste of the lemon juice.
- 1 cup Strawberries rinsed and cut into quarters
- ¾ cup Blueberries rinsed
- 1 cup Cantaloupe rind removed, seeded and cut into to 1- inch cubes
- ½ cup Raspberries rinsed
- 1 cup Honey Dew Melon rind removed, seeded and cut into to 1- inch cubes
- 1 cup Lemon Juice fresh-squeezed
- 3 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp Mint, fresh, (optional) chopped finely
Mix Honey and Lemon Juice together in a small bowl until the honey has dissolved. Set aside.
Combine all the other ingredients together in a large bowl and mix until blended.
Add the honey-lemon mixture and the mint to the fruit mixture and blend well. Serve cold or chilled.